Went to the doctor yesterday.... Brian and I were both a little nervous for this appointment because two weeks ago, at my last appointment, baby boy hadn't grown (or so we thought) So this time DOC came in and did a thorough measure and I had grown 3-4 cm!!! And he thought the reason I was measuring small is becuase baby had dropped. So he started to feel around... not fun pressure at all by the way... and sure enough he felt a big ball in my pelvic region! Then we started praying that it was his head and not his little bum bum! I really really didn't want this baby to be breached! I am hoping not to have to have a C-section. So we go to the next room and get an ultrasound and sure enough its baby boys head :) Phew! He's already such a good boy! With that peace of mind I can now wait happily until I go into labor... at least for now... I have a gut feeling this boy is going to hang out in my belly for as long as he can...
After the doctors appointment we came home and started getting a little more ready... Seperate of eachother Brian and I had both thought we should probably pack for the hospital, so when he told me that he was thinking we should pack and I had thought that too... we knew it was time. So we got the part of the car seat in the car and packed our hospital bags... Which by the way, I don't know how in the world I am supposed to pre-pack before the baby is actually coming because I need all the things I am "supposed" to pack, anyone had an solutions to this problem?
Anyway we are super excited and anctiously await our little buddy!
Anne! He is going to be here so soon. I can't wait to see pictures of him. He is going to be so handsome. Good luck with everything. Do you have a name picked out?
ReplyDeleteFriendo! You are going to be a mommy soooooon. Seriously you are going to be a great mom (lots of experience with all your nieces and nephews).
ReplyDeleteAs far as packing things for the hospital: the hospital provides everything for you plus some! But I would pack a couple outfits for baby and a cute beanie plus some blankets. As for you: bring an outfit for when you go home (you'll want to wear your hospital gown the whole time) AND YOUR OWN PILLOW AND TOWEL. I am so glad I did this because you want to be comfortable with your own things.
Oh yay! I am so glad to have found your blog once again! Glad to hear all is well -- hope the next couple weeks are relatively pain-free and exciting :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you two!! This time is so exciting but it can also be a long waiting game. As far as packing my bags for the hospital, I just went to Target and bought the travel size toiletries so I could leave them in my bag in the car. And yes, we need to get together, how fun that our boys will be so close in age! Good luck with everything, the whole experience is just amazing!
ReplyDelete