What a blast this summer has turned out to be!!!!! First we got to spend 3 weeks in California!! Then ten days in Oahu, HI, and then Spencer and Amy's Wedding in Vegas!!!! So much fun!!! Brian and I were truly blessed this summer to spend lots of time together, he starts BYU Law School this week, therefore I am never going to see him!! So I am grateful for the month that we could spend together without any responsibilities, except be TOGETHER :)
Hawaii!!! What a beautiful place! We stayed at the same place we stayed at for our Honeymoon!! So gorgeous! We also stayed with a family for a couple of days that Brian lived with when he went to High School out their for 6 months! They live in an amazing home!
Hawaii!!! What a beautiful place! We stayed at the same place we stayed at for our Honeymoon!! So gorgeous! We also stayed with a family for a couple of days that Brian lived with when he went to High School out their for 6 months! They live in an amazing home!

They were filming Pirates!! So we go to see the Black Pearl nice and close!! We missed Johnny Depp by 5 minutes!!!! Oh well!!!

That is Brian in front of his old high school!! He took a similar photo while in school there and I had to replicate it!! So cute! He humored his wifey!

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Jono and I are going to Hawaii in 2 weeks and we cannot wait! We have never been there before and this post made me more excited to go!
ReplyDelete