July 30, 2010

Earnest Family Reunion 2010!!!!!


Gotta love the Earnest family reunion!! We look forward to it all year, the food, the food, and did I mention the food?? He he... We also enjoy spending time together too!! ;) But in all seriousness I am really grateful to my sister Adrienne for opening up her home to ALL of us!! All ten kids an their spouses and kids (if they had them) stayed in my sisters house up in Folsom, CA. (near Sacramento)
It was an absolute blast from start to finish and I am sad to see it end... Oh well, I guess there is next year!!!



Mark and Madeline
My hot man!!!
Stella, Mark's daughter
Ty, Adrienne's youngest, anytime you say smile to him he turns his head and gives a big grin!!
Uncle David playing with all the nieces and nephews

Aaron and Rachel playing the toothpick game
Lot's of doubles ping-pong was played
Me and some of my beautiful nieces!!
Remember how I mention "food?" The proof is in the pudding!

My sister's church building is next door to the Sacramento temple, so after church we walked around and took pictures, these are just some of the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa :)

Mary with her eldest Daughter Kay, and Jocelyn my sister Rachel's daughter
Lot's of basketball playing!

I had all the kids jump in the pool at the same time... kinda...
Mary, Me, and Rachel
Brian and Lydia, my sister Rachel's youngest
Me and my two nieces, Alexa and Sadie (Adrienne's daughters)

1 comment: