July 18, 2010

The Count Down!!!

Let the COUNT DOWN BEGIN! Brian and I have planned a trip to Oahu, Hawaii!! We planned the trip in April and thought the day would never come!! Now it is only 14 days away!!!! We are so so excited!!!! We get to stay where we stayed for our honeymoon and that was an absolute fantasy :)

This is the picture I took on our honeymoon a year and a half ago!!
On our honeymoon, I can't believe we get to go back, especially before Brian starts law school this fall... We need it!!

Such an amazing place

Pictures of our hotel from the internet... So a quite a bit better camera than mine ;)

1 comment:

  1. Annio! Just saw your comment and love your blog. So glad things are going so well for you two. Glad we have a way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete