It has definitely been a crazy 5 weeks!! Adjusting to motherhood has had its ups and downs, but at the end of the day when I get to kiss my little man, it makes it all worth it! We love him so so much and are finally starting to get a handle on things. Although as soon as we really feel like we have a handle on things something changes and its like starting all over again. But we love being parents and we love our little guy.
Christmas break was so fun! We got to go home to southern california and enjoy 70degree weather and all of our fmaily! Everyone was very excited to meet Isaac and that was super fun! We did so much in the 10 days we were there and it was such a blast! I will share some of our trip through pictures!

Brian's Mom got Isaac a little Santa Suit so we had to show that off! Hilarious.
Christmas Eve we did a live Nativity with some of my nieces and nephews!
Isaac made a great baby Jesus, and my adorable niece Sarah was Mary

Brian got to be the donkey, which in my family is a pretty coveted role!
Can't wait until next Christmas! I'll have a 1 year old who attacks my christmas tree and runs around!!! I can't wait!
Ahhh! I've been waiting and waiting to hear about your baby and I didn't see your previous post until yesterday! Congratulations! I hope you are adjusting well and getting enough sleep. I can't believe he is already one month old! Love your little guy in his Santa suit. So happy for your little family.
ReplyDeleteAnne, I'm so glad you started your own food blog and I CAN'T WAIT to follow it! Your little Isaac is so sweet and adorable. Hopefully, I'll be able to see more of all of you. I told Rob yesterday that I'm planning on starting the Culinary Arts program at UVU in the fall. Maybe you and I can combine our efforts for family dinners. Please feel free to email me anytime (michele.brixius@gmail.com). Take care! Michele
ReplyDelete