April 6, 2011

Does this mean what I think it means...?

Yikes!!! My eggo is PREGO!! These past few weeks have been a whirl-wind of emotion! Brian and I started actually "trying" to have a baby in August but complications prevented that from happening. 7 months later I am told that I am not even ovulating and I was getting ready to take all kinds of tests and what have you. And I had completely changed my mind-set from ready to have kids to focusing hard core on my academic future since that is what seemed like the plan would be. Well... month 8... as you can see the Lord definitely has a plan for us!
We are thrilled! I am scared, overwhelmed, excited, nervous, happy... you name it, I have felt it!
Brian cannot even speak he is so excited!! He's wanted this for quite some time and has been so patient!


Due: November, 26 2011

11 comments:

  1. no way! congrats anne!! that is so excited im so happy for you :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh guys! That is SO awesome! I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling ok. Lets get together if you are. We're here for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Annio! So excited for you guys! What a blessing. You're gonna be the cutest preggo ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cousin!!! Congratulations!! SOOOO exciting! You are going to be the best momma ever!! We need to see you guys soon!! It's been SO long! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I am beside myself! You two will be fantastic parents. We love you both and can't wait to celebrate in person in a couple weeks. YAY! Caden will have a cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne! I just stumbled across your blog today...and this was great news to stumble upon. Now that is going to be one good looking baby! and you will be the prettiest pregnant woman, I just know it. Congratulations to the both of you. Miss seeing you around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy and excited for you! I hope you have a very smooth pregnancy! You guys will be amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Anne that is so exciting. It is great to have a little one in the home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay congratulations!! How exciting! We had a similar story. We started trying in June, nothing happened so I got a full time job and started in february. Three days later I found out I was pregnant! I totally know how it feels to have to change your thinking/plans for the future! Hope all goes wells!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so i totally saw you both walking the other day... it wasn't until we passed you that i was like "Anne!" anyway, i had no idea you were expecting! congrats that is so awesome! and november is the best month for birthdays! hope you are feeling well! xo

    ReplyDelete