November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!

It was Brian's birthday on the 9th!! He turned 28! He is growing up so fast (he he). His birthday requests this year were easily satisfied because all he wanted was good meals to eat on his birthday! So when the day finally arrived I woke up early and made homemade waffles. Yummy. For lunch I brought him In N Out. Tasty. For dinner he wanted homemade Won-Tons! So so delicious! And last but not least he wanted Chocolate Cake with peanut butter filling... Which is exactly what I would have chosen!! I love love love chocolate and peanut butter!!






Two layer chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting and peanut butter frosting filling, if your wondering how tasty it was... Let me just say it was so so so so so tasty!


(Yes, that is a Santa to the right of the cake.. I put up Christmas decorations as soon as November hit!!! )
Last but not least, I got Brian Laker tickets!!! We will be going to the Lakers/Jazz game over Thanksgiving break!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Brian!! That food looks incredible! Especially that cake!! question, are you taking Culinary Arts at UVU? I didn't know they had that major! I am jealous! I have been looking into taking cooking classes at Sur La Table in Salt lake but they get pricey!

    ReplyDelete