Cooking, for me, is a chance to unwind, I know most people see it as a chore, but I truly enjoy being in the kitchen...Especially after a long day of school and tests!!
Just this last Tuesday I made western style burgers for dinner! So yummy!! Organic beef, of course. I made shoe string onion rings to go with it, along with THICK cut bacon, a delicious homemade BBQ sauce, some cheese, mayonnaise, and lettuce. Some times I add pineapple to this mouthwatering morsel but this time I didn't need it...
The shoestring onion rings are what seal the deal for me!! I love this burger, may not be the healthiest but you have to allow yourself at least two meals like this a week:) It's good for the soul!
Just this last Tuesday I made western style burgers for dinner! So yummy!! Organic beef, of course. I made shoe string onion rings to go with it, along with THICK cut bacon, a delicious homemade BBQ sauce, some cheese, mayonnaise, and lettuce. Some times I add pineapple to this mouthwatering morsel but this time I didn't need it...
The shoestring onion rings are what seal the deal for me!! I love this burger, may not be the healthiest but you have to allow yourself at least two meals like this a week:) It's good for the soul!
Cooking can be so therapeutic!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteoh my yum
ReplyDelete