May 28, 2010

I'm so excited!!!


So, as most of you know, Brian is selling home security this summer... I know it's crazy!! But he has been in Denver selling this week, staying with my sister Rachel and her family, and doing really well! So now every weekend until I'm done with my summer term classes I am meeting him out there!! Well, today is a fun day because I get to go see my hubby!!! And since it's a holiday weekend and I don't have class on monday I get to stay even longer!! I am so excited! I miss him so much!! I know we're learning a lot from these new experiences which I am grateful for. We also are blessed that my sister is letting us stay with her for so long! I can't wait to be there for even longer just to hang out with her too!!!! Yay!! COLORADO!!!


I love this boy!!


1 comment:

  1. omg! i totally stumbled upon your blog through another friend! haha! let's get together sometime and you can teach me how to cook... frozen marie calendar lasagna is just not cutting it anymore! hope all is well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete