March 23, 2010

Disneyland/California Adventure

Before going to the beautiful Island of Kauai Brian and I went to Disneyland! Super fun! We both had never been to California Adventure so we knew we had to throw down to purchase park hopper tickets, but it was completely worth it! We both loved California Adventure! Tower of Terror won me over! By far my most favorite ride (Brian not so much...Ha) he did not like the out of control rush that that ride forces on you... We went with Brian and his mother, Charla, and brother, Rob. Later that afternoon we met up with my sister Mary and her husband Jeff and two daughters Kay and Whitney (Samantha her youngest baby was too little to enjoy the rides so stayed home and slept, we missed her) Such a fun day at Disney though! Kay and Whitney are SOSOSO brave! They went on every ride with their hands up! So fun!

"I" for brIan... I mean there is no "B" in California... What were we to do??
"A" for Anne!
Charla and us two goof balls... How she put up with us all day I will never know! But we're sure glad she did!
The whole gang! Kay, Whitney, Mary, Jeff, Charla, Rob, Brian, and Me!




No comments:

Post a Comment