Brian and I had quite the Valentine's weekend! It started with a yummy dinner on Friday night at Macaroni Grill and then a movie. On Saturday we saw a matinee, "Avatar" which is the second time we have seen it and it is quickly becoming our favorite movie, a must see in 3D!! That night we made dinner together and made Shrimp Scampi with scallops, very tasty. Then on Sunday (actual Valentine's Day) I woke up to a decked out living room of balloons and valentine's goodies! Truly a very fun surprise!

... of course to top it all off I was given a box of See's candies hand picked by Brian, all of my favorites!!! ( the roses were pretty too ;) )

hey! I saw the last name of your blog on someone elses and figured it had to be you! it's been a long time! love your blog looks like everythings going great for you! we should catch up sometime!
ReplyDelete