Well Thanksgiving started with a BANG! The ten hour drive down to awesome weather was well worth it though. I was in charge of making delicious rolls and apple and pumpkin pie. I didn't get a picture of my pies (tear) but I did manage to take pictures of the rolls, which being my first time making them, got better and better as each batch progressed.
We went to the Grove down in LA Rob, Mick, Brian, Me, and Charla to watch a movie and eat some dinner. It is such a treat to be able to walk outside and not freeze to death. (Don't let the sweaters deceive you, it was way nice... but I always manage to get chilly)

Ok, so this tree was HUGE! HUGE is possibly an understatement at best!!! So beautiful and bright, getting the holiday spirit off to a great start!
Mick, (Brian's step father) busted out this Chef's hat the he got on set at CSI. Pretty much everyone had a go at wearing it, I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of Charla in it though, she wore it the entire time we played Pictionary. I would discuss the "event" that Pictionary was... but my team lost.

Such a fun trip! I am counting down the days until Christmas break! Back to southern California for some more sun and family time!
hi anne-o. love you! i'm adding your blog to my blog right now! i miss you!!!
ReplyDelete