September 17, 2009

Our Newly Painted Home


Let's just start with how much work this was! The kitchen was a dark tan color so we painted over it with a soft white, which Charla found for me, (thank you Charla!!)
The Living room had an accent wall of dark NAVY! so we painted all 4 walls, 3 the soft white, and 1 a light aqua color.
Ok, I don'y know who will believe this, but the bedroom was dark red!!! All 4 walls!! Talk about dark! We live in a basement for crying out loud!! So 2 coats of primer, two coats of white, and one coat of aqua later(just an accent for the aqua) you get this!!
(I am bummed that we didn't take before pictures though, hopefully I've drawn up a nice picture though)
It was a ton of work, but Brian and I are very happy and satisfied in our new home :)

1 comment:

  1. love it! kay - you need to post your dinner's that you and brian make each night - then I can copy my talented chef of a sista!

    ReplyDelete